Design of high-speed mechanical sealsNews | 2019-05-31 14:14
Design of high-speed mechanical seals <br /> When designing mechanical seals, we must first conduct a thorough investigation to obtain the design conditions and required parameters:
1. The type of host and the parts to be sealed.
2. Working conditions. That is the medium pressure, medium temperature and shaft speed. Name, composition and properties of the sealed medium. Including density, viscosity, vaporization pressure, whether there are corrosive, suspended particles and so on.
3. Allowable limit of leakage.
4. Shaft vibration and deflection.
5. The structure of the sealing part. Including the size of the shaft or shaft sleeve, the structure of the seal cavity, the inner diameter and depth of the seal cavity, the assembly size of the seal gland and the roughness of each surface.
6. Auxiliary system conditions. The temperature of the cooling water, whether it has the conditions for taking flushing and cooling measures, and whether there is a filtering device.
Working parameters and performance indicators:
Sealed medium: acrylic, liquefied gas
Leakage: 10mm / h
Medium pressure: 0.10MPa
Service life: more than one year
Number of revolutions: 7800r / min
Temperature: normal temperature